Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monsoon

After the comeback post its again a long time since I posted anything. I guess I always manage to find reasons to back my lazy attitude. Well this needs to change. I guess tomorrow will be the busiest day for me as the famous saying goes. But I will procrastinate now :P. I don't know whether smileys are allowed in the blog or not but I will use this privilege (being the administrator of this space on the web).

Three months just passed as if a moment. The summers in Banglore (WIPRO Technologies) was a great experience where I got to know what an IT company is, and fortunately I have made up my mind of not opting for the sector in the finals (if the market is willing to give me that leeway). This was also the first time in my life when I was in train during my birthday. But yes the cellphone kept ringing and did not feel alone at all.

As I was turning through the pages of Economic times, I found that the business world has not enjoyed the same peace which I had the privelage of having.

I have started reading "The Scam" , the story of Harshad Mehta and Ketan Parikh and how they could pull off the million dollar scam and left the infinite Indian retail investors in penury. As I finish that I will get back to post the contents here.....

No comments: